JJ AND FRANKIE BIG ADVENTURES: Making Waffles

JJ loves waffles and is always wanting to help make them. FF is one but he knows sweeping is how you clean.

At my house everyone has to help, I don't mine.  My dad and uncle all like to cook also.  I like to doing things for my family. I am making waffle for my grandma.  My Aunt is supervising.  Frankie he likes to help by sweeping the ball.





















Even as young children, we had to help around the house.  Now we allow the young children in our family to experience the same.  It is fun for them at a young age to do some of the things that they watch the older children, and the adults do. It also serves as a teaching tool for them.  

Like how food is prepared and what goes in it.  Also it teaches JJ how to give to other.  Little Frankie, he has watched the old people clean and sweep that he wanted to do the same.   





Comments