Which street will you take




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Are you traveling on the right road?


The Road not taken



Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim
Because it was grassy and wanted wear,
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,
I took the one less traveled by,
and that has made all the difference.


Robert Frost




In the past have you ever avoided a street because too many dogs running free, or a street where the local gang hangs out, or drug dealer have been seen?  There are some other reason to avoid a certain direction such as traffic, or the road is being worked on

Maybe that was the street where your ex-friend or the person you were dating lived on.  You look down that street and thought should I go down that street just because.  I not going to let the, what could, or what would stand in my way.  If you hear someone calling for help would you run down that same street to help him?  Or if you saw a small child out in the street and a car was coming down the street would you run to help the child.

Could you do like the child that walked up to a homeless person to give him a sandwich?

Would you be one of the people pulling a person from under a burning car? 

The choices that we made our past long ago, and they continue to affect everything we do in life.   

 https://www.ivysmemorymakers.com/change2


Comments