Channel Four: It's Saturday Early Morning.

It's Saturday morning 4 am, I have been up for about an hour.  ELJ blogged one evening, "I can't sleep".  That sound about right for me at this moment. When she blogged that statement, everyone quickly blogged back all kinds for things for the next couple of days.  She lives in London, but she was not alone because it was the middle of the night here in the states, also.  She may have been on her computer and hit the chat button.  You really don't have to hit the button, it pops up, when ever you open Goggle plus, most of the time or gmail.  If you and her are both have it opened you can connect, through the friends list.   

Anyway, I wonder what is going on in her life, that is causing her not to be able to sleep?  I know what is going on in my life, too much. It's coming from all around, distractions that are taking away the focus.  People think writers should be able to write, but the mind.  It has to be on the page with you and that is something that does not always happen.

Comments