Does everyone love a Birthday Celebrations?








Today "The Talk" is celebrating Aisha Tyler birthday.  I would love to be there for the taping and of course celebrate with her.  If you watch "The Talk", the ladies birthdays are big days for the audience.  The gift are from the women's likes and each gift will be given to the audience as well, now that is how you make some birthday memories.  The give back birthday's are the best.  My sister had one a last year for her special birthday.  She paid for a bus to take over thirty people to Las Vegas for her birthday.  All the arrangement were made by her, the room arrangements in a very nice hotel, there was a party and everyone had a great time.  

I myself am not much into birthday celebration, but one place I worked at they were big on that kind of thing.  I had just started a new job, when my boss came over and asked, "By the way when is your birthday?"  They had a list of every ones birthday, which I told her my birthday was going to be in a couple of days.  She said that was great, I never image the surprise that would be waiting for me that day when I showed up for work. My desk was decorated with party streamers, ballons and confetti.  Then right in the middle of my desk was a birthday cake then everyone who worked for the department, half of them I did not know at the time came over to sing happy birthday to me.

Like I said I am not into birthday celebration, but what could I have done?  I was told that I would be responsible for the next birthday to do their decoration and bring in a cake, the celebration must go on.  Just like birthdays come every year.  Now matter how many times most women want to minus a couple of those number from the age.

I use to like saying I was twenty three, I stay on that number for as long as I could or least I got into the thirties.  

Comments