WHAT AND WHERE DO YOU REMEMBER THE MOST.


 __________________________________________


Do you remember when? 

I will never forget that time in my life.

I have some favorite movies, songs and books that I will never forget.  

I remember going to a different Amazement Park every summer when we were young.  I can't say how many times I went to Disneyland or the Zoo.

What and where do you remember the most in your life.  We have our good experiences, our bad one, and also the ones that we will never for get.  Some people can remember a lot about their past, and some struggles so much that most of is wasn't worth remembering.  Some of us have a favorite movies or song that we can remember a lot of, and may have watched or listen to a song over and over again.  The Jackson, Katie Perry, Adel, and other I can listen to their songs over and over again.  There may be memories that go with them also.  A good story that the song or more happens to remind you of as you listen to it.  I remember sitting close to front row for a few concerts, or at a movie.   

Most of us have something that we remember our past.  It can be friends, activities that we did in school, going through school, the good and bad times in life.  I remember staying up late trying to complete homeworking, with papers and books all over the place.  I can remember working at a young age, starting right after school.  I remember saving money and getting my first car.  Many of us remember the first loves or the first time someone showed an interest in us. 

Through life, there is a milestone that places high in our memory. Turning a certain age like twenty-three, which was my favorite as probably because I was doing the most at that time.        

I remember some of the special award, that I never expected for being a good student or a good employee.  I the best dates that I went on, also the best gifts that were given to me. 

Just like the great moments, I remember the struggles, the times when I was down. Of course, I remember the many times when it could only have been God, who saw me through. Those times I will never forget.  

 https://www.ivysmemorymakers.com/as-time-goes.html

Ivy Lynns, the Unknown Writer.  
 
The brain contains nearly 100 billion cells.
I WILL SHARE, THE MEMORIES, ART OF ALL TYPES, PHOTO, and the little things in life that you may have forgotten about besides for Audrey Hepburn.

Comments