BOOK TWO: THE SHAME OF THE FAMILY, SAMANTHA



 
Preview Book Two:
Her mother was going on. "Who is the father, you been with him all this time, choosing him over your own family? Why is he not with you now, did Lucas found you with him? What kind of man keeps a pregnant woman away from her family?"

Samantha took a deep breath not saying word, she deserved this for staying hidden all these months and now her sister was dead. Then she took a deep breath and it all came out. She is that she was through with the baby's father, because he did not love her so she never wanted to see him again. She was all alone all this time and that was fine with her. If he did not love her, she did not want anything to do with him.

Her mother said, "It is him, Carlos the guy in Spain that you had been seeing behind my back? I knew he would be trouble, we will take him to court and sue for a huge amount of child support, he loaded, he is going pay for this."

Sam, put her head down to hold back more tears, then said in a low voice, "No, he does not even know that I am pregnant, I hate him. I do not want to deal with him ever again”.

Carlos thought about the last time he was with Samantha, they had fought, and it was him that told her to leave.

“Do not touch me ever again!” She had shouted, then moved away from him, getting her clothes to change.

“Fine, go then, take everything that belongs to you. In fact, I will help you”, he shouted back at her.

He said to her, “I am done following you around like a puppet. Once you leave do not come back”.

Here he was two years later finding out he has a son, he was livid.

“You are frightening my son, please move I have a plane to catch”, Sam said, her son was getting tired.

“Do not even think about getting on that plane, or you and your family will pay, I promise you” Carlos said as he looked directly in her eyes.

She ran from him once, can Carlos make sure that this time she will stays?

CLOSE YOUR EYES IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE HEAT.


See the  Amazon.com on the Home page: That where the entire E-book

Comments