A great feeling, a wonderful feeling. Are you there yet?

RUSH THERE STILL TIME IF YOU DID NOT GET EVERY YOU NEEDED YET, TODAY IS THE DAY!

Do you have the great feeling of the season yet? 



Can they run out of things in cyber space? If you like a lot of people went a little crazy for shopping the day of Thanksgiving and the two days after, can your credit card take another hit? Will there be any more sales before Christmas, forget about that it is about getting things cheap.

This morning I realized it was cyber Monday, even though I said whatever I purchased I would buy online. Well today is the day, but I have not looked at anything on sale yet.  After the holiday, it is hard to get started even to do one of my favorite things. I love to search for a good deal.

Maybe it is just me, but something seems to be missing this year, as I was watched television over the holiday I did not notice a lot of sales commercial.  When I went to the mail, there was not a lot of ads either. 

CYBER MONDAY, https://www.google.com/search?q=Cyber+Monday&gws_rd=ssl 
EVERYTHING ON SALE!
AMAZON HAVING A CYBER MONDAY SALE!
J.C. PENNEY IS HAVING A BIG SALE
WALMART IS HAVING A FANTASTIC CYBER MONDAY SALE?
TARGET AIMING TO HAVE YOU DO SOME DAMAGE!
O.M.G. IF YOU DID NOT GO TO K-MART FOR SALES ON THURSDAY ON BLACK FRIDAY, YOU GET ANOTHER CHANCE TODAY CYBER MONDAY!
  
What do all the sales mean to you?  Is there any thing special that you have waited all year to purchase during the holiday?  We know gift giving has gone way beyond a few toys under the tree years ago.  It Jesus birthday and most people won't even celebrate him by going to church. 
 


Comments