BREAKING NEWS: I just made my own You Tube Channel

 I have good news I found my Youtube channel



 Youtube for watching video, music video, people home made video, stories and so much more.








Right now, I have five tabs opened to different spots on Youtube, on my computer in order to figure out how to set up.  Hopefully when I am done.  I will have my own channel, why do I want one?  I followed the instructions and set it up at the same time.  When I am done this is going to be good.

I have been dreading setting up my Youtube, mainly because I just did not want to set something else you.  

It is a lot of work, when you are behind on what is happening in social media, but I am willing to learn something new. For the last two days, I have been up working on it.  

Going through the navigation, which feels like Greek, if you do not watch many Youtube videos.  

How I logged into to my personal channel that was easy considering if you have Gmail account.  


There are several things that are connected to your Gmail, like Google, Google plus, Pinterest, and other things. 

When you log in your history of every video I watched. That must be the only way to watch any video these days.  I guess you would consider that technology at its finest for someone who is not a tech person.

The logging in was the easy part, you will see what looks like a blank page almost like you are setting up a website. 

I was concerned at first because I did want to hit, enter and get a big bill.
They give you the steps to follow but there was so much I did not know where to start.  

After I logged in it showed you a page and give you options to choose for your channel.  I did not understand so opened another tab to look it up.  

What this does is download your videos. Let me tell you something there are hundreds of videos on how to set up anything, including a Youtube account and all the extra things, you can do thousands. 

From your channel, there will be instructions that will guide you through it. All the videos I have watched all night long, listening as they were going through I was followed took notes. 

Then I kept looking at the first pages, until I notice on the bottom, it said help.

The other videos are good, there was one about a person who said she received offers to put her videos on other pages, how to HD your videos, and testimonies on all the great things that you get from different parts of Youtube.

I even figure out how to do a book trailer; through the  videos, I will see if I can follow along with that, wish me luck.


Comments