Memories Of My Day

Memories of my day

 

 

 

Do you keep a log or journal?  What will you remember from your daily schedule.  From the moment you wake up each day, you are making memories.  

A mother with children will log many memories in her daily journal:   

I was awakened by my husband, for you know.  Then I got up to shower and make him a lunch.  

By then the baby's has just woke up, he wants a little mommy time some holding, hugs and kisses.

7am 
 Next I make breakfast for everyone.  While I am yelling for the oldest get up and dress for school.  I am his alarm clock or he will not move period.  

7:30am
I still have to get the two little ones wash and dressed, the other little one want his mommy time so he is following behind me grabbing hold to me. I still need to get dressed myself.


7:45am
Next at the car, I am yelling to for the older child to hurry up as I am trying to get the little one in the d....car seat, that is not helping me out. 

8am

The teen is telling me to chill out, as he takes his precious time.  I need to take one to high school and the other to and elementary and other course my little one to daycare.

Oh, but I need to also stop to get gas before or after I drop the other one of the two children to school.  

8am
I am yelling for the teen to turn down the music, so I can hear myself think, because once I get to work, there is a million things to do.  


This is how a working mother day begins. Working mother do more things in a day then anyone else.  A daily log is a great way to make the accomplishment of the day. 


What will you journal as a memory of the day?









https://www.ivysmemorymakers.com







Comments