TAKE A PICTURES IT LAST LONGER BY IVY LYNNS

SOMEONE  STOP ME I AM TAKING PICTURES...
 I CAN'T STOP MYSELF


For as long as I can remember, I have been taking pictures.  I love to take pictures of people, scenery, events or just funny stuff.  

I have a large family, and they love to have adventure.  My sister I call her the travel queen because she takes at least three semi-large  trips a year, she has been all around the world.  She loves going to special events, concerts and so on.  I can't do all the things she does, but I just love to take pictures.  

On Memorial Day weekend the family went out of town for the holiday. We were a resort that was just a little out of town, it was hot.  There were mountains near the resort with lots of rocks on them, there were houses that sat on top of some of the mountains. I actually saw people climbing the mountain.

The resort was beautiful; it was by a golf course, even though I don't play golf.  Only a few family members do play golf, but I see a lot of people riding bikes also.  The people riding the bike, look like they were in training for a marathon, the way they rode in a group.
Of course, our group can always find something to do, so the men all decided to play water football, it was a lot of fun.

Photo taken by Ivy Lynns




 

 






Comments