Walmartaholic Part Two.

It's Friday, but I bet you won't get as wild and crazy as this lady!



Once I took a picture of someone I saw at the Walmart, while I was shopping at the store.  I could not help it; the person was right in line in front of me in line.  She looked shameful, too many cuts in her ass short pant.  I mean they were short with cheek out, so I took the picture.  It did not come out good because I was trying to take it on the sly.  

 
Could someone do that to me also?

I know I go to Walmart a lot, most three or four times a week.  I even will leave one Walmart and go to another looking for something.  That how I found out the price comparison does not apply the fact the stores can raise the price according to area of town.  

So even though I have at Walmart locate five minutes away, I usually to across town to another Walmart to pay a cheaper price.  

I have to admit it I may look a little shabby when I go out sometimes, but nothing like that.  Oh well, if you go out like that obviously you thought it was fine.  If you were Paris Hilton or Beyonce who picture is taken all the time it would not matter either, BECAUSE they are going to take your picture anyway.  

The People of Walmart.com, that is some funny stuff.


Comments