LIFE AND TIMES














I am tired and I have been working very hard. People always say to me, well at least you don't have to go to work. I am up at 6 am and most nights I don't go bed until after 11 pm, 7 days a week.

Hard work is nothing new to me, I retired after 25 years of work, and of course I worked before that. Pension I deserve it. Walking into work some days, and you could feel the tension from just says, "Good Morning'. Could I have continue working, well I am doing that now. The different is now I am doing something I am passionate about. That means what? You are willing, and I am willing to work for what I am passionate about to succeed.

I have only had one member of my family say, "Keep with it, you can do this".
The next generation I read or heard, we are expecting great things from them, they too need your support, and of course they need to give back.

In a couple of days we will be having a Memorial here in San Diego for Tony Gwynn, Mr San Diego, not because of the Padre or San Diego State, it because he supported so many things in the community.

Comments