LIFE AND TIMES: ENJOYMENT














 

 

 

 

 Life and Times:

Enjoyment

 

 

 

 

 I cheated a little by going out when I should have been working.  I am supposed to be working on editing my book, but I happen to be out running an errand.  

I decided to take a little detour, by enjoyed the sunlight instead.  It was a great change of past for me, because with all the work I have been doing, I rarely get to go out much these days.   

Downtown, San Diego is only 15 minutes from my house, but this part of town I have not been by for over ten years.  I have passed close by, but I never took the time to go over here, and see all the changes that have been made to that is called Seaport Village.  I know there were Navy Ship over here but I did not knew that the statue of the sailor and woman kissing was here.  The last time I was here there were only a few small shops.  There is a park where you can sit and watch the boats go by in the Ocean is a very nice addition. This place has really changed.

 





















Comments