Zodiac use to be a must back in the day.




 




The Life and Times we use to live by was in the  Zodiac.







In the past, people would read their horoscope daily.  I remember when I could not exist without reading what the project for my life would be. I had it posted on my wall, and I purchased lots of things with my Zodiac symbol.  I even found love with a person who was the same sign that was back in the day.  I would read it everyday wanting to know what my love life was going to be like.  If there was a promotion in my future or should I look for another job.  Who wants to hear about bad things, that will happen in your life? You want to know want the lottery number to play, or this was your lucky day.  

The Astrology started with an image belt of the heavens.  Look up in the sky, it is there, of course you would have to know about Astrology in order to understand what you are seeing.  It extends about eight degrees on each side of the ecliptic within which apparent paths of the sun, moon, and planets.

What's your sign? There are twelve to represent each month of the year.  You can find your daily astrology in the newspaper, magazines, on the web search.  It is meant to forecast what your day, week, month or even your year will be like. 

Back in the day, that use to mean a lot to people to know if their day included love, or even if they had a bad day at work.  There is a profile for each sign that represents your personality according to the month and day you were born.

Songs about each different sign have been written.  If two people of the same sign or of a certain sign gets together, it could mean a good relationship.  


By your sign, it can determine if you are a leader or a follower. Certain signs are the peace keeper, and others are the fighter. 

Life back in the past, revolved around looking up you zodiac daily forecast.  It would tell you if you were going to have a good day or a bad day.  

What is your sign?  Is it going to be a good day for you?  Is it your luck day?




Comments