Free Book Promotion Day


“See I Told You that I would need my friends help. I told you I would have something exciting for you. I want to be on the List, and not The Blacklist” And all my friends can help, this is exciting. You just wait and see if I can do this. Will I get a "like" from Amazon.




Please I need your help!!

If you don't know how to download e-books or do a book review I will show you how to next. Better yet I will do just like it says send you some small parts.

Get 20 Amazon Reviews
Amazon reviews are amazingly effective. Everyone from book buyers to publishers reads them.
Your goal is to get at least 20 reviews. Contact everyone you know and ask each of them if they would give your book an honest review. Let them know it can be brief. If they agree, send them either a galley proof, a promotional copy of the book, or a PDF containing a table of contents, two sample chapters, and your bio.
Amazon's Top Customer Reviewers are another source of high-value reviews. Find the reviewers who deal with books in your area. Write to them. Tell them you have written a book they might be interested in, and that you'd appreciate a review. If they respond, send them a galley proof or a promotional copy of your book.
I am aiming high, I want more then 20 reviews.
The book is “In honor of his wife, Olivia”, the Ivy Lynns”
Mommy Living Dolls Trilogy

Comments