CHANNEL: Introduction: Ivy's Memory Makers

 Introduction: Ivy's Memory Makers


Over the years, I have saved many little things, which some people would consider collecting.  For me it goes a little further, then collecting, I was saving the things I like or want to remember. When I was young I use to make my own paper dolls, I had a large collection of paper dolls, with their clothes, family, homes, and everything.  When I stopped playing with them, I had stored them a way.  One day a family member was helping to clean out garage, put the box out with the trash.  Upset was just the beginning of what I felt, part of my life gone was more like it.  I can't even image what else I had put in that box with my collection of paper dolls.     

My second attempt to collect was magazine articles, I saved them for years.  I saved home improvement articles, business articles, do it yourself articles, and style articles.  When I started college I even used some of those articles for my assignment.  I saved so many over the years, until someone suggested that I put all the articles on the computers.  They said to me, that the computer's hard drive had plenty of room to stored my pictures and articles.  So I scanned and scanned all the pictures and articles putting them on the computer.  You should know what, happened, well not really, the hard drive was destroyed when the floor where the computer was sitting was being cleaned by water.  Goodbye to all my pictures and my articles that I had been saving all those years.  

 Ivy's Memory Makers is not new, it is something I started it many years ago, now I get to share my pictures and things I have saved over the years.  

What is new is that I will be sharing my memories, my stories, my photos, and the little things in my life.  Some of these thing you may have forgotten about, from past times,  I will talk about the current times and add something for future thoughts. Who knows what I will pull out, from the passed, in hopes for the future, I have a lot of stuff.


Ivy Lynns, the Author Page

Comments