TEEN CHANNEL: JAZZ TEEN EDUCATION 101

JAZZ TEEN EDUCATION 101













It's all most time for my birthday, so I have to remind my pee's that I have been really, really good.  But guess who else is having a Birthday, you guess it "Hello Kitty turns 40".

For there 40th celebration, it's called  "Share a hug with Hello Kitty", that what will be in Target.  Since, Hello Kitty became Big Kitty being sold all over the world this little kitty can be found on every thing: clothes, shoes, purse, house hold supplies, perfumes, candy, cakes, and yes all there are all the toys.  There are a lot of  stores all over the world that have been opened based on Hello Kitty.  Japan even has several museum for Hello Kitty, of course I would not ask to go to Japan for my birthday, but maybe a little trip to one of the place that is celebrating Hello Kitty might be nice.









Comments