The Journey, the Story

The unknown author. This is my "to do list".  What's new things learned and did for the first time.

I started my journey January 2014.  As I go through this journey through my challenges of publishing a book and getting it sold.  I will trail my experiences. I will write about all the things that I had to learn and need it do in order to get a book published and sold.  

The first thing you need to do is know that you want to write and have an ideal.  Then you need to have confidence in yourself.  Next is have focus, you have to be able to see the story take place.

1. Write the book. Do research on writing, types of book.  

2.  Editing the book.

3.  Get it published. Research on book publishers. 

4. Promote the book.

5. Introduce yourself to the world.

6  The book trailer.

7. Market the book.

8. Finding mentors.  Someone who is a successful writer to follow.

9. Word Press: www https://ivylynns.wordpress.com

10. Amazon Author Page:  amazon.com/author/ivescott

What's Done:  Nothing it is all a work in progress.

Website: Ivy's Memory Makers,
Blog Page:  ivysmemorymakers.blogspot.com
You tube: Channel is called, guess what? Ivy's Memory Makers

Signed in: face book, pin interest,  6/13/2014 Good Reading Magazine, an Australian publication about books, reading and related news, interviewed me about my self published collection of real life stories, SoulMate Conversations.


Comments