Think of the Lord as you go to bed at night.





    
 Today I feel so great because as I went to bed and fail asleep with the Lord on my mind.   

When I was young, my parents used to say pray before going to sleep.  A lot of people grow out of it as they became adults.  We let all the issues of the day get into our mind.  We forget to pray and thank God for many things.
 

God was on my mind when I got up this morning.  I thought of the Lord following me through days and the weeks, as I went through trials and tribulations.  It can get overwhelming running from place to place, just trying to get things done. 
 

He held me up when I was feeling down.  I thought about how the Lord was there when I had doubts about myself and my abilities to make it though each days journey.  The Lord was there.  He has been there for me so many times in my life, when I was at my lowest point.  I am reminded of that as I laid my head down to go to sleep.



The Bible says, 
 
 "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.  Matthew 11:28

 

 
See Faith and Inspiration


     
 

Comments