Personal Health

Some people limit personal health to eating the right food, exercising, and getting plenty of rest.  But take it a little further, you need to have enjoyment in you life, also.

There has to be a balance for everything you do.  Have you ever heard the saying, "You work hard, you play hard"? The play hard, that is the part you do not want to miss.

Some people work so hard and that they miss so much of life.  I know there are things I want to do in life,  then there are things I missed out on in life because I working. 

Balance, put a little enjoyment into the equation and see if that does make y0u feel as great as working out.  You will not be tired after.

One of my next topic, "Will I be missed when I am gone?" Some people really do want their "Props or Good Job".  I not talking about the person who leaves all of what the own to a dog or cat, even though animals are just as important to some people then their own families. 




Comments