CHANGE

They say the average person changes career four times in their lives. These days not only do we change jobs, but we also have to be able to change careers, even more than before. We have to be willing to do a job that ever have never considered in the past.  We may need to return to school, or get additional training in order to compete.

If you went to work tomorrow, and they told you that your position was being eliminated, what would you do?  Do you have a plan for what you would do next?  Most people live for their current position and don't plan for the unexpected. In today's times, it is important to have a plan B.

I have been very busy searching for literary agents; and working on my websites.  It is time for me to make some changes again, and apply some of the things I have learned.  Change can be good, because it shows your growth. 


 

 The clock is ticking for book three of (Mommy's Living Dolls) to come out and I have so much to do.  I have so many things to do and think about that my mind is about the explode.

 http://www.ivysmemorymakers.com/my-books.html

Comments