ADDING DIET AND EXERCISE TO YOUR SCHEDULE

A good day starts with what you do in the morning.

I do not have a diet and exercise schedule; it is sad, but most of us feel that we do not have time.  We do not have even a few minutes in our day, and if we did we would prefer to do other things.  

What does your daily schedule look like?  In the morning, we allow exactly the amount of time to grab a cup of coffee before running out the door to work.

I like most people have the scale tip toward work, family, and other activities that leave very little time for just yourself.  Which is how we leave the exercise out of the schedule?

I would not diet because I was under so much stress.  Starving yourself, counting calories just does not work when you are about to blow up about something that happened at work. I always thought that dieting would elevate my blood pressure that was already up for many reasons, when, in fact, it reduces your blood pressure. 
 
 We forget at the time like that what is important, taking care of you. You can take care of others when if something happens to you. Balancing your schedule so that you have time for yourself is important.   Your Personal Health can improve greatly just by allowing time to relax,  and do something for yourself.  

Even though I still have a lot of things going, I understand that I need to take care of myself. 

Diet and some exercise into a schedule does not have to be hard, keep it simple.  For breakfast with coffee add a bowl of cereal in the morning.  That is as simple as it can get, some others may choose just fruit, or toast and yogurt.  It is important to add breakfast. They say that is the most important meal, then when you go to walk allow time to take a walk before you go into the office if you do not want to go to the gym.     

Life is about making changes, doing something for yourself is important.       













Comments