DO YOU HAVE FAITH OR DOES SOMEONE HAVE FAITH IN YOU?








DO YOU HAVE FAITH, OR DOES SOMEONE HAVE FAITH IN YOU?







Is there anything that you believe in or have a great fear of?  What are your greatest hope?  Do not say you have none, because everyone does.  We all have emotions, desires, and feelings for something that happens in life.

That person has no feelings, he has no heart, she acts like she did not care, every heard anyone say that before.

It is hard to separate your body from your emotions, even when you have to for the sate of people around you.  I would feel bad if I have to let someone down at a time when they really depended on me.  I need to be at the doctors, I have a job interview, or I need your help with a problem.  That person asked you for my help because they had faith, in you to be there for them. 

I know this sounds more like a problem with most relationships and families when you talk about faith in a person.  The baby starts to depend on you the moment it is born.  You made a promise the moment the child was put in your arm.  When you say the words, I love you to a person that a promise, also. If you break your promise will they lose all faith in you.

Would that be your greatest fear to not be there at the moment someone depend on you the most.  Have you ever been at the place, a broken promise when you felt as if you let someone DOWN?

I was told a story about a person who was given a promise over and over again by another person, that had promise to help them and be there for them. But when the time came they were missing in action, and never even tried to make amends, or say I am sorry.  Even after the person called them repeatedly, they did not take the call. 

There is God's faith and there is people's faith it may not be the same, but put it with the emotions, desires and feelings.  Turn that same thought around, do you know you could lose everything by a chain of act because one person you put your faith in did not come through? 

Think about it faith goes both ways.

 

 See Faith and Inspiration

Comments