Final Wishes


I just felt a chill go through my body while listening to Joan Rivers describe what kind of funeral she wanted to her daughter.  Her daughter got a little teary eyed as she was listening to her mother talk, I would have never imaged it would happen this quickly after.  We all understand that this life is only temporary, that one day life will go on without us.  Joan Rivers was 81 years old, she even said I had a good life.  She told her daughter what type of funeral she wanted, Hollywood style.

EXCUSE ME I AM ABOUT TO GO OFF.

Medical procedures even for what the doctor claims is a simple procedure they have you sign a release. They may give you some kind of spill at the time, of course you do not think about what they are saying you trust your doctor. You may be worried when they are talking to you because the doctor says it is needed.
Should you break out your laptop at that time and research what they are saying before you are taken into surgery, who has that time. Who can think when they are in pain.

I guarantee Joan Rivers did not know before the day of the procedure that they were going to uses this medication.

Forget the little investigation there needs to be a big investigation on the practice of having you sign legal docs just before you go into surgery.

I have had that experience myself, notice it many times, and never thought about it until now. What are you options? You don’t have one at that very moment.

Comments