DO I LIKE OR DO I LOVE?

He stood where he was across the room, watching her as she came into the door.  His hands were behind him, suddenly from behind his back he held up a dozen rose.  Her attitude toward the day quickly changes with his one gesture.  Do I like or do I love surprises? 

People can be or rock at the least expected times.  With one gesture our whole attitude will change, and everything that happens prior to that moment will melt away.  There are some things that can make our days better, and take away all the hurt or anger in life go.  Some people have a love for roses.  We all have things that we like in life. 

 


 










I like that you remember that I love red roses.

I love when you give me roses.

I like to sleep in late.  

I love when we can sleep in late.

I like the smell of sweet things.

I love chocolate.

I like when I can choose the show that we will watch on television.

I love when you snuggle and watch it with me.

I like to have my time.

I love when we have our time.

We can like a lot of things, but the things we love are truly special.
What would you like from life?  What would you truly love in life?

Most of all we love things that are truly from the heart. 







by Ivy Lynn





 ______________________________________________
 
  

Women, like pretty things. 

 

They also love nice things.

Comments