Friday: I Want to be on top of Google's list.

I want of be on the top of Google's List.

Google, website, working on a successful website

I am aiming to do better.  First off, you have to wonder what is this list, and why for I want to be on the top of it?

Well, we know what Google is, but what is this list?  On the search engine you want others to be able to locate you.  I know I would have to do something truly amazing to be on the top of a worldwide web base, but I am working at it.  Sure I am competing again people who have had their site up for years, where as I have had my site up for only a few months.  

I have been working on learning new things all week and I am thinking I had a breakthrough.

I have been studying on website designs, marketing techniques, popular things on Amazon.com, also how to make a great post.  I have this strategy that I am working on.  There is a lot of work in order to have the ideal site.  I have to work even harder to get close to what a person who does this for a living can do, but I am determined to try. 

I have been reading up on coding, something I thought I would never get how it works, but it is interesting. 

Everything I do is baby steps, as I grow and learn important things that are needed in order to get noticed by Google.  I have never thought about the process before, but you do not know until you try it. So that is what I am doing, trying everything. 

If I mess up, I am learning how to fix and edit, just like I have to do for my books, which is something I do a lot. Edit it the story of my life.  

Right now I feel as though I am working day and night.  It takes a lot of work to be successful, and you might have to give up on a little sleep.

All these new things are part of a learning process.  The more you do the better you get;  follow me; I will show you.


Comments