HOW TO DO A GREAT BLOG POST

What I am trying to do is get your attention.

I am increasing the white space within the blog.  The Google blog just like all the other sites have a a template that you need to work with to get attention to your site.  The purpose of this, lay out is to grab peoples attention by it's set-up.  I don't know if I am setting this up correctly by the direction that were given because this is something new I am learning.  I even had to kept it general because every web page is has a different template.   I understand with the amount of time people are spending on the internet search for thing on the different websites, it can be hard on the eyes.  That is true even for me, you understand, I am doing so much more then I use which was check  emails and respond to email.  

There has been research done right down to the sized for the font that should be use, to grab attention.  This reminds me of the days when I was having to prepare a newsletter for a college project.  Do you remember typeset, the way newspapers were made?  These day there are so many more things that need to be done to get the right outcome also.  

The process is for Optimal font and Typeface.  What does Optimal means the best or favorable option.  Go to there website to learn more.

This is only the beginning next stop layout and proper wording.  Practice makes perfect.

 

http://www.quicksprout.com/2014/09/26/the-blueprint-of-an-optimal-blog-design/?display=wide

 

 

 

 

Comments