Who need help during the holidays? Don't Miss The Chance to...

Two minutes:


IMG2041
There are those who will say,

"I want to job."

How many opportunities did they miss because they did not even put in an application?

"I need you to pray for me."

Do they attend a church ever, or even pray for yourself?

"I need some help."





 Have you tried the church, everyone has an outreach program? Then there are the food banks, or outreach programs. There are lots of places during this time of the years giving away food, clothing and even toys for the kids. All you have to do is check into it, or inquire about the place that is giving.

 I should know I was taking people all over the place for food these last few weeks. I also have been going out with my own church outreach; we go out on the street to hand out food and clothing to the homeless. We only do our outreach once a month, but some outreach programs are a weekly. They will hand out food or clothing on the street and at the church.

I know everyone goes through hard times. There are things that we can't control in our lives. But there are opportunities out there, if you just look around.

 Today the Rock Church in San Diego will be helping 16,000 people with food, clothing, and they have over 75,000 toys. They do this event every year; I have been out there a few times myself for the event, everyone is welcome. They have never come up short. It is always over and beyond for everyone who goes.

Comments