Control You and You Control You Life

Who Want's An Opportunity To Do Better?

A great life means aiming for something, going through ups and downs, and believing it will get better. 

God brings it to you.











 

 

Struggles

We all go through struggles at some point in our life, when we are younger and then when we get older.

Ups 

We are happy when we are up, and everything is going our way; it is a great life.  

Downs

 Then one thing can happen, and it will feel like your life is all turn over. 

Accepting the good with the bad

You have to keep moving forward, if you want to be happy and have a good life.    

My church started the Daniel diet consisting of fasting and praying three weeks ago.  It consists of gave up foods that we love and praying for a breakthrough in our lives.  It was asked of the entire church, and to help we were given some inspirational passages from the bible to read from for our 21-day journey. 

I kept with it for the most part, of course, I struggle feeling weak from not having meat or protein with every meal.  That mean when I wanted it. My energy level was up and down, no protein it dropped, exercise it went up.  

If I was not fasting, the focus would not be on food, and I probably would not be thinking of how hunger.  Normally when you are hungry, you grab whatever and put it in your mouth, but because I was on a fast, I was limited.  I was only allow to have fruits and veggie during the day, with a couple of nuts here and there.  

This was a good opportunity for me, to take control of the one thing that I could do in order to have a fresh start. Next time I will tell you about the ups and downs; how being hungry can take your life out of your control.  It is called fasting and praying for a reason, if you want a better life, you have to take control of your life.



Comments