My Goal is to Achieve the Goal.


I am a person who has a lot of goals.  I like many people write them down before the New Year, planning what I want to get done for the year.  You know the usual diet, more exercise, take a class, and there are extra things on the list like to plan for a promotion or a new job completely. There is a long list of things that I want to accomplish in hopes of bettering my life.  

Every Thanksgiving, my family stands in a circle facing each other old and young to say what in that person is thankful that year.   After God, someone will always say a job, a good family who supports them, or some kinds of big accomplishment, they had achieved that year.  All that really matters is what you have done or what you are graceful for that year.   

Have you ever heard anyone say, "I never thought I would still be here?"  

A new year can be the biggest blessing of all, for everyone who expected to be here.  It is a new opportunity to make changes in your life, now it is up to you how you use.

The funny thing about that is by the end of January; I usually can't find that list or some how it is completely forgotten.  So then I proceed to write a new list of goals.  When we set goals one of the thing, we should not do is look back into the past.  You have to start from where you are at that moment.  Now think of what can you do for yourself in order to to move forward?

Based on, "I don't want to be in the same place tomorrow."


Comments