Break through, some times you get more then you expect.

 Will I see a breakthrough in 21-days, or will it be something expected?

I have been working on getting the errors corrected through Google Webmaster.  Of I had never thought about this because I have been focusing on SEO, so I was a surprise that I watched a video on SEO, and it recommended you check Webmaster.  With me  trying to do the best job possible, I have been trying to look over these errors.  Of course, as I am noticing the problems or my oversights, now I can do a better job.  I did not know I had these errors, in fact; I must have been asleep when I wrong some of the post.  I have been working hard to get this going over the last few months, seven days a week, 10 to 12 hours a day.  I do not know how long this is going to take to become an award-winning site but I know I am behind.  I mean there is so much to do, and each day I am learning something new.  

 My church is having this 21-day Break though and Re-Focus Journey, it a fasting and praying for the thing you want to change in your life. I cannot believe the things that are happening, and the journey is not over.  I am expecting a breakthrough but my eyes as seeing so much more. 

 

IMAG2545









  

 

 

Vision of the Glorious Man, NKJV, Daniel, Chapter 10

In the third year of Cyrus king of Persia a message was revealed to Daniel, whose name was called Belteshazzar. The message was true, but the appointed time was long;[a] and he understood the message, and had understanding of the vision. 2 In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. 3 I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled.
12 Then he said to me, “Do not fear, Daniel, for from the first day that you set your heart to understand, and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard; and I have come because of your words. 13 But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me twenty-one days; and behold, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, for I had been left alone there with the kings of Persia. 14 Now I have come to make you understand what will happen to your people in the latter days, for the vision refers to many days yet to come.

Comments