It will better with practice.

I just finished my web design class and business planning classes.  Since I have been working on my website and trying to make it a successful business, I decide to take a couple of classes to help me do a better job.  I took both class in the evening, and was going three nights a week.  That can be hard when you are working all day.  It has been a long time since I took any classes, so it was hard for me to keep up with the pace of the classes.  A some people in the class, did not have that problem.  They seem to be zooming through the assignments.  

I have been in business for years, and have designed a few website myself in the past.  While taking these classes, for some reason, I felt like a baby learning to walk for the first time.  Everything that I was learning seemed to be new to me.  Now that the classes are over I can admit I learned a lot of things, that I can use to he me with my website and in the future.  We should never be afraid to learn.  



Comments