You are the Apple of my eye,

Apple has some new product coming out.  It is said that the imaging  for the Iphone will be better.  I have an fairly new Apple iPhone, that is not being use.  It's along story, broken after three months.  Some things your carry will not back you on.  

Taking pictures with your phone is still the number one, in the thing people love to do.

I love to take pictures, before you could take them on your phone, so now I am in heaven most of the time.








 This morning I was showing my senior mother pictures of the grandson on my phone, and she still could not make out the pictures.  I have the latest Samsung, but I had to tell her what the picture was.  There was ONLY one person on the picture.

The other day I uses this same phone to take pictures.  It was funny how the phone kept snapping pictures of everything without me knowing.  Really, it was snapping away, until the one picture I wanted to take.  I was my niece getting her award.   IT DID NOT CAPTURE IT.

I guess by the time I learn to use this one, a newer version will be out also.

 

    

Comments