I soooo, need to make some changes in my life.

Do you feel stuck?  It is the feel that you are being forced to do thing.   Guess what we all feel that way at times.  Most people don’t run into work and say I want to work hard today.
I remember this episode of the “King of Queens” where Carrie was asked by boss to over see a project.  However, the people they assigned to work for her refused to co-operate.  They wanted to do things their way, at the same rate.  Even when she brought in extra help, they refused to accept help with their job.  When we change there will be people around us who, do not want to be a part of it.
Part of change is looking deep at what or who is keeping us behind.  You have to separating yourself from the people around you.  What makes you different from them?
There is a saying, “You do you, and I will do me.”  You have to focus that when making changes.

Comments