I try and try to do good, but no one is perfect. Will I ever please Google?

One day at work, I remember walking in and the boss calling me her office.  She said it was  evaluation time for my work evaluation.  She proceeds to take out a folder with a pile of papers in it. She handed me, my evaluation that said above standard employee.  However, she had listed that I had made the same mistakes repeatedly over during the year, and then she showed me the stack of paper.  For one year, she gather up all the mistakes I made, but never knew about until that moment.

She had given me an above standard evaluation because I never missed a day, I was always on time for work, and I did over and beyond in my job.  I refuse to sign the evaluation.  How could I be at fought for an error when I did not know it was an error?

Thinking back later, the odds are that another employee brought it to the boss attention, but no one bothered to tell me.  They allowed me to make the mistakes.  Of course, I appeal me evaluation, and it had to be removed.

We should all should have an opportunity to do better; no one is perfect.
I am still working on fixing all the errors that Web Master shows.  They are saying there is some problem with the system, and I don't get the way they want you to fix it.  So, I am going through each one that they state had problems, and fix correct it.  You ever heard that you learn from your mistakes?  I want to do the best job possible, so that I will be on that Google list.

What about you, do you aim to do the best job possible? Have you ever been disappointed when you did your best?  The good news is you can have another opportunity tomorrow.


bad report


Comments