Take advantage of an opportunity, while you can.

I received an opportunity to take a cruise for free.  I have never been thoughts before so this will be first time.  

Years ago, when tuition was free in California, I took advantage of that opportunity also, to get as much education while I was young.  It was hard sometimes working and going to school, but went on until I completed my degree.  

I know a few people who do a lot of traveling, every chance they get.  I don't envy them, because traveling is not an interest of mine.  Everyone has desires do something in their live that they did or did not do, it is a trade off.  We have to choose where  we want to go through our life and what it is that is important to us the individual.  I never had a desire to go for a cruise; however, I am open to new things. 


Part of the enjoyment of life is based on the things you choose for yourself.  Choose things that will help you in life, and also the things that will give you enjoyment.  The important thing is to accept the choices that you make, with now regrets.

Comments