The standard you set for yourself, the core value?

One of the questions that I was asked in marketing class last night was about my core values.  In business core values can help a company to determine if it is on  the right path to fulfilling their goals.  Personal core values are the belief that we choose to live by.  When you are doing a marketing plan for a business, these things are important.






It was a hard question for me because I have so many thoughts about everything.   I had a problem expressing myself to him, even though I am a writer.  I guess that is the point to the exercise for you be able to define your vision. 


There are things that are considered as core value:  Motivated, Positive, Inspiring, Passionate, Loving, Nurturing, Encouraging, Loyal
Also other things that might be considered value: Innovative, Efficient, Honest, Open-minded, Consistent, Loyal, Reliable
Most of us don’t think about things like this even though we have them.  What does core value really mean to you?  Everyone has a standard that they live by.
You don’t have to be working on a marketing plan to think about this question.  The question is define you, then when you are ready define your purpose in life.  You will go future by knowing what you want to accomplish

Comments