THEY DEPEND ON YOU, HOWEVER YOU NEED TO TAKE TIME FOR YOURSELF.

The boss depends on you to be at work every day and on time with not a minute to spare.

Your family expects your time to be divided by different things for them.  
Friends and other will ask for your help with their things, if you have the time.  

I myself can get so wrap up in helping others at some times, that I really do not make times for myself.

At work, every minute had to be accounted for; regardless of  getting up at 6 am one day, 7 am another to drop kids off at school.  Then pick them up after school, fixing dinner, and going to night school.  We really do have to find a little time for ourselves, otherwise we won't have the strength to do all the things we do.  


Well that is my life, what does you schedule consist of? 

 

 

 


Comments