Can you Share? Are you a giver or just a taker?

Give or Take 

 

I had something happen to me recently that made me think of this.  Of course, I am always seeing things as a message from God.  

Open your hand and look at it. What do you see? Are you, a giver or a taker?



Some people will say they are a giver; they will say I give all the time to others, and in church, even to a man in the street. However, who will say I am a taker, and I will take advantage of whoever or whatever I can.
  It is alright to take advantage of opportunities, but not people. The sun shines on all of us; that is a good thing. Just like we will are look at through God's eye the same way.
  Shouldn't a taker give back and a giver received back the same? A taker cannot handle not being given; however, a giver knows about favor. That somewhere they will get it back in life.  

Comments