Fenced in by Life

Don't do anything you don't want to, it is up to you.  You can only move forward if you want to or you will stay in the same place.  You get the final choice on where you would like to be in life.    
  

RE: growth, moving forward, feeling fenced in

We all feel at some point as if we are going nowhere in life. I remember one of Fantasia Barrino first interview after she had won American Idol, where they ask her about her life at home. There was little to say about it, she said all I did was get up in the morning and get my daughter ready for school. She had nowhere to go and no plans for her future. Obviously, at some point, the light turn, on in her mind, and she saw that there was more to life. Don't get fenced in by your current situation.  


Here is some question to ask yourself:

What is it that I want to accomplish?

What will be the results of my actions?  

Will I be better off by the what I am doing?




As Time Goes On



Comments