Social Media

Social Media

Social Media, Change, compete

 Changes are being made everyday in Social Media.  In order to keep up you have to know what is happening in the world right as times goes on.  Since social media is worldwide, you also have to know how to compete on a large scale.  



 Someone told me that in the music industry there really not many new or original music, all the songs have remix music being used.  I would think that could be true whenever I hear about a musician being sued because their song is similar to someone else in the past.  In social media the competitive edge is important, so you have to try to stand out from all the rest.  I studied business in college; however when I started to work it was for a government agency.  I never had to compete in my job, because no one wants to fight a government agency.  Now I am back in the private side, and it is time to compete, which means coming up with an original ideal.  At least, that is what I am aiming for by now taking brush up class in business.  I am going to have to learn everything all over again.  Including was it new and happening in social media.  Follow along with my adventure, this is going to be interesting.

Comments