Michael Jackson, I missed that talent

  Michael Jackson, I missed that talent.


 

In June 2009, we lose on the of best performers, Michael Jackson. I will never forget seeing him has a child, watching a child star.  I still hear his songs and think of the person he was and the energy he brought on and off the stage.  His singing and song touch the your and the old. "I'll Be There", was one of Michael Jackson biggest hits. I have heard that he donated a lot of money for many causes. Most of us will never have the success he had.
 
I can relate to him because I too came from a large family myself, I know about the challenges that it brings, even with a mother and father in the household.  When we were young our parent encourage us to follow out dreams.  Singing was not one of them. I missed that talent.
 


Comments