I wake up rushed

 I wake up in a rush.


 

I usually wake up at 6am, in order to get things organized for the day.  Some people do that at night, but me I am a early riser. When I am rested I can think more clearly.  

The thoughts start rushing in my head of all the things that need to be done. Sometimes I toss and turn at night.  My mind is moving while I am suppose to be sleeping. I wake up in a rush.  

 They say you can solve problems in your sleep.  I know when I wake up  my mind is rushing to do the things I was thinking of in my sleep.  

Why do we have so much on our minds at night.  How can we get things done in order.  Sleep is important, we all need to be able to think clear, even in order to get the things on our minds done.   

 

Follow me, I have something to say.

 

 



Comments