The view, the picture, the memories

The view, the picture, the memories



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I take pictures of everything that I see of interest.  


Pictures can be a view of life.  They can tell a story by looking at them. People take pictures of family, places, events, or anything through the years. By capturing the moment in a photograph, you can view it and show others. These days cell phones can take great pictures.  


I take pictures of everything that I want to remember. It is something that I have done for as long as I can remember. When I was in high school, I took photography. I developed a love for taking pictures. I have had many different types of cameras over the years.

 
These days, you don't have to go into a dark room to develop pictures.  You can add them to your cell phone or computer in many ways.  You can have them printed at Walmart and other places.  They can extract the pictures from where you have them stored.  You can edit and do many things.   

Inspiration comes from everywhere around you, and you have captured it in a picture.  The pictures we save and cherish are our valued memories. 


The brain contains nearly 100 billion cells.  A picture captures an image that can stay with you. 
 

Memories

 

 

See also:

The View

Faith and Inspiration

Collecting the Thoughts 

About Ivy's Memory Makers

Home 

 

Blogs


 

 Ivy lynns, the Author Page

 

Comments