Where are you going?

 "Where are you?" moment.


 

 

 

 

 

 

I am driving into an area, following my GPS directions.  Everything around me is different from where I live.  The direction that I am going down, I hope it is the right direction.  You can never know what is waiting for you at times like that, the possibility of an adventure.

My job takes me all over the place, to areas that I have never been to before in my life.  I am a writer, it takes me all over the place with thoughts.  I love to take pictures, I can see a vision of every picture.  My jobs go hand in hand, with the possibility.    

 Most of us know where we are going when we leave our house.  However, do you know where you are going in life?  When you are heading down a different road, you will never know what is waiting for you.  
While going down the road of life, you never know what can happen.  

I have an appreciation that comes with completing a job. They say most people will change careers at least three times in their life.  Are you on the road and ready for a new adventure?


 

Comments